Implementation of 40 C/Resolution 67 and 207 EX/Decision 39 concerning educational and cultural institutions in the occupied Arab territories
- This one-sided resolution accuses Israel of harming Palestinian education and censoring the Palestinian curricula and makes one-sided demands on Israel. It does not mention pervasive antisemitic and jihadi terrorist incitement in the Palestinian curricula or Hamas's use of Palestinian children and schools as human shields in its military conflicts with Israel. The resolution fails to condemn the Palestinian leadership for inundating Palestinian children with hateful messages and teaching them to pursue martyrdom. Nevertheless, because the resolution was adopted by consensus, it is classified as non-condemnatory.
- "Deplores the damaging impact of the military confrontations on the fields of competence of UNESCO in the Gaza Strip, particularly education and cultural institutions..."
- "Deeply concerned by the Israeli army violations against Palestinian universities and schools, demands that the Israeli authorities immediately halt actions that violate UNESCO principles..."
- "Demands...that Israel, the occupying Power, cease all of its settlement activities, the construction of the Wall and other measures aimed at altering the character, status and demographic composition of the Occupied Palestinian territory, including in and around East Jerusalem...which harm the social fabric of Palestinian society..."
- "Notes with deep concern the Israeli censorship of the Palestinian curricula of schools and universities in East Jerusalem..."