Call to “Stab Zionist Dogs”
• At least ten different UNRWA employees are using social media to incite Palestinian stabbing and shooting attacks against Israeli Jews, with one calling on Facebook to “stab Zionist dogs,” according to a new report by UN Watch. (See excerpts below.)
• The UK has just banned a London teacher from the classroom after an antisemitic Facebook post. By contrast, UNRWA refuses to do anything to remove or even discipline teachers who post anti-Semitic material and make open calls for violence.
• When asked on Friday about the UN Watch report, the UN spokesman responded that it “remains to be seen” if UNRWA officials are engaged in incitement. Interestingly, the same world body that makes snap condemnations when it has seen no evidence now chooses to ignore what everyone can see with their own eyes.
• The UN and top funders of UNRWA such as the United States government must act immediately to terminate employees who are inciting murderous anti-Semitism and fueling the deadly pandemic of Palestinian attacks against Israeli Jews that have claimed innocent men, women and children, aged 13 to 78.
• Despite UNRWA’s promise, in the wake of UN Watch’s previous report, to take action and dismiss UNRWA perpetrators of incitement, there has been no accountability whatsoever.
EXCERPTS FROM THE REPORT
CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL REPORT
Ibrahim Ali, who lives in Hebron and identifies himself as an UNRWA employee on his Facebook page, posted a video which glorifies gruesome terrorist attacks, including shootings and stabbings of Israeli Jews:
Hiba Miari, an UNRWA teacher, celebrated the recent Palestinian stabbing attacks against Israeli Jews with a cartoon of a masked Palestinian playing music on a giant knife, the kind used for stabbing:
Um Karam, an UNRWA teacher, posted the infamous video of a mosque sermon in which Sheikh Abu Rajab pulled out a knife and exhorted Palestinians to murder Jews in the name of Islam:
Mohammed Assaf, UNRWA Youth Ambassador, “Arab Idol” winner, and a key fundraiser for the organization, has been using his UN imprimatur to glorify violence throughout his Facebook timeline. His new music video encourages the current epidemic of Palestinian rioting, stabbing and shooting attacks against Israelis, singing, “Fight back until you defeat the aggressor,” and with these scenes cheering violence: